Monday, July 4, 2011

Look #3 Firecracker!

There is a learning curve to this blog thing, so Jaclyn has asked me to post her look.  I'm going to have to assume what the colors are.  I would say White Rabbit from the UD Alice in Wonderland palette all over eye, then Alice from the same palette on the lid.  Lastly, I would guess that is UD Gash put wet with a thin brush.

I love the black liner on her waterline.  It really makes the look pop.  Don't ya think?  I can't wait to see if I'm right about the colors!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'd guess that the blue is Radium from UD loves NYC Book of Shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! You lucky dogs with all your cool Book of Shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue is from my elf palette. I will have to post it so you guys can see it.

    ReplyDelete