Saturday, July 9, 2011

Look #6 E-E-E-Eeeewoks



Ok so this look doesn't have too much to do with Ewoks other than the fact that it matches my Ewok shirt.



What I used:

Mac e/s Sun Blonde (Surf Baby USA) all over lid and lower inner lash line
Mac e/s Saffron (Surf Baby USA) outer lid and crease as well as lower outer lash line
Mac e/s Short Shorts (Surf Baby USA) inner corner highlight and eyebrow highlight
Tarte SmolderEYES eyeliner in Fig
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes in Black



I'm really loving playing around with Sun Blonde which is a mustardy yellow color. And who would have thought I would love anything that had to do with mustard! Saffron is so much fun as a crease color - its a dirty kinda orange color. I would highly recommend adding similar colors to your collection if you are looking for something fun and different!

Yub Nub!

No comments:

Post a Comment