Thursday, July 21, 2011

Look #8 Walking on Eggshells

I am here to spread the word! Let me preface this by saying that I once too was a nonbeliever but I have seen the light! I have finally took the plunge and have been renewed by Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio! It is everything I have heard it to be - a cheap, highly pigmented, long lasting beautiful eyeshadow! And if you want to try it out for yourself they are 50% off at Meijer right now.



What I used
Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Flipside
Also I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer just the normal one

Me at 6:30 this morning


Me at 3:30 this afternoon


This look has survived
-My sweaty workday
-The blooming hot weather
-My shiny new crown getting put in

hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment